Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 Days to Clean- Having a Martha House in a Mary Way

Have you heard the buzz about the new e-book 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae???

Is the title enough to get you curious about what lies inside the pages???

It is for me!

Ok, maybe some of you think "oh boy another organizing book." I know that I own them all. But I haven't seen one quite like this. Look what the website says... "31 Days to Clean is about the “why” and the vision and the heart for taking care of our domains. Each day I encourage you with some thoughts and ideas, and then we put those ideas to action.

After each days reading, you will be given two challenges:

The Mary Challenge -Something you do that encourages/engages your heart
The Martha Challenge – Specific cleaning tasks"

See why I'm intrigued?

You can find more information and can buy the book online for only $4.99 at http://31daystoclean.com/

So here's my plan... I want to get my hands on a copy and THEN I want to start blogging about it here. Is there anyone else out there who'd like to join together for 31 days??

Let's do it!

4 comments:

  1. Count me in...I'm starting a 31 Days thread on Conservative Homeschooler at http://conservativehomeschooler.com so we can check in......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing that Twinkle Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly? I Do Not want to get in on the cleaning challenge, but I think that means I need to! =) So I will try to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you know what?? I didn't want to either so I took that as a sign as well! Hehe! I'm printing off the book right now and will be gearing up to blog very soon about it! Join the fun. The more the merrier. And if we're accountable to each other, maybe we'll enjoy it more and actually DO it! :) At least that's my theory... ;) Glad you are up for it!

    ReplyDelete