Monday, May 16, 2011

31 Days ~ days 9-15

It's been a while! Not only has life been busy, but my computer decided to be naughty. I had to send it to the shop to get fixed. Then, after I got it back home I had to leave for the weekend. We had a fabulous ladies retreat! This meant my week was all over the place. So I had to do some creative planning on the 31 Days. I shuffled a few days around and make it work. I crammed most of the weekend into Wednesday and Thursday, knowing I'd be busy packing on Friday and not home till Sunday night.

So here we are on Monday morning. I have already done the assigned duty for today the 16th, but not the 15th. So I'll do that today (wash mirrors, walls, windows, clean window treatments, dust ceiling in the bedrooms.) Then, I THINK, I'll be on track for day 17 on Tuesday the 17th.

Sometimes in life we just have to get a little creative with our routines to fit things in. And sometimes we just have to let things go entirely. I'm glad I was able to fit things in this time. However, after a weekend away, I'm looking at a house that is in need of some TLC today... ;)

Hope everyone is still hanging in there on the 31 Days to Clean challenge! Even if you have to juggle, cram, or draw it out longer. It's worth the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment